Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl Halftime Show

That was about the dumbest thing I've seen in many a moon! 

I couldn't understand the lyrics and really, I couldn't even make out the music.  The one thing that I did notice is that Fergie can sing her heart out, eh??   Slash showed up from nowhere and I didn't understand Usher's performance either.  Oh, and did I actually hear our Dear Leader's name mentioned in one of the songs??  What the hell?? 

All the undulating light people were a distraction to me.  I didn't get that one either. 

So, as you can tell, I'm a middle aged fart who didn't quite understand the attraction.  Thank God, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)