Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Taking A Few Days Off

Just flat bushed!!

It's fine, it's January and freight has slowed so I'm going whilst the goin' is good!!  Gonna do some shopping and eat lots of real food AND get plenty of sleep.  I don't have to get up in the AM to get a load some'eres or unload or load or truck into the shop (which is happening WAY too often lately!).  All truck drivers should take time off and let the mind/body recharge!! 

I have some more photos to post and I'll work on them a bit.  Getting sucked in big time with this stuff. 

Anyway, everyone drive safe and I'll be back soonest.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)