Friday, February 11, 2011

Rawlins Flying J Has A Real Brain Behind The Counter

I walked up to the counter and *gasp* I didn't get on the correct side of the register. Nevermind that there wasn't another soul waiting to check out. Just a register in the middle and a counter on either side.

Just then, some guys walked up and the clerk said I needed to get on the other side of the regster.

I mean, hello, does it really matter? I dutifully moved over and the guys behind me rolled their eyes.

Geez, I mean really??
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)