Monday, February 21, 2011

In %^$&#*$&! California, Again

Yup. Here I am. As usual, I've had my usual problems in this G-Damn stae.

So far, I've only been here since yesterday mind you, but I've been hauled into the inspection station and had words with the inspection guy. He called in an officer and then WE had a nice talk. I let 'em have it, albeit nicely.

I was told in Cottonwood that CA doesn't "do" stckers anymore but these guys insisted on an inspection. The upshot was they did the inspection, I got my sticker and didn't have to stick around to be "a guest of the state", if you follow my drift.

Then, my PrePass won't work, so I have to go through each weigh station. *sigh*

Then just dealing with the drivers....Gah!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)