Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who The Hell Owns The Apploosas In Rawlins, WY?

I just saw them and there is a super skinny horse in the pen. Now, being that I used to rescue, I can understand getting a skinny one to fix up and people getting upset because they don't realize it's a new horse. However, if I remember right, this horse has been there for quite a while. He/she has been in ggod weight but now the weather is bad and the poor thing looks like shit! The owner needs to man up and throw a blanket on him and check into better quality feed. Also, the horse may be getting ran off from feed and needs his own "table" to chow down on. These horses are on I-80 the eastern side of Rawlins. There is a whole complex of horse barns and pens there. If anyone knows the owner, they need a heads up!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)