Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Seem To Have Lost A Post

Dunno what happened. I'll look for it. The subject, you ask? I actually drove off without my hubby. It was only a half a block but after tarping, I heard ALL about it for the next 40 miles. The funny part was 200 miles down the road, we stopped to grab a shower and upon leaving, a trucker flashed his headlights at us. I couldn't undertand him over the CB, so I popped the brakes and walked over to his rig. Turns out, it was the guy that my hubby was "talking" to while cussing me for driving off. We all had a good laugh and life goes on.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)