Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can't Remember My Layover Password

I'm too clever by half, it seems! 

I thought I'd check in because I'm on a real internet, not my phone, and have a few things to say and chat with the other drivers.

So, I put in my name and password and nope, my account is blocked and I have 4 tries to unlock it.  I tried again and now I'm down to 3 more tries. 

I tried to sign up again but it won't take. 

So's, I'm wondering if my account has been hacked or something.  My passwords are all similar and even my password reminder doesn't look familiar.  Maybe I was in another world when I signed up?  Maybe aliens have landed and are interested in my writings??  What?? 

I dunno, sometimes I just get things back'ards....  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)