Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hubby Is Out Hunting...Woo-Hoo! I'm Free As A Bird!!

Yeah, I can do ANYthing I want, ANY time I want, go ANY where I want, eat ANY thing I want, take a nap ANY time I want, stay up....okay, okay, you get the picture, I'm sure!

Here's the upshot...do I really want to do anything??  Nope, not one bit.  I like sitting here, playing on the 'puter, staring at the walls, taking loooonnnngggg soaks in the tub and watching the worst TV I can find.

Hubby called last night and you can tell he's over the moon.  He wanted to make sure I'm safe and sound but you could tell he was flat itching to get going!  "Yeah, love you too.  You okay by yourself?  Well, gotta go." was about all I got out of him once I was out of the pickup and he was G-O-N-E!!  The squealing and smoking of tires got the attention of all in about a five block radius when he and his buddy left. 

We both needed this time off.  It feels GOOOOOOD!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)