Thursday, December 1, 2011

WhiskeyTangoHelo!!! $4.19!!



This is in Lodi, CA.  Can you believe?? 

How in the blue blazes does that clown in the White House expect trucking to keep going?? 

Honestly, the powers that be NEED to get out of their GD ivory towers and see how real business works. 

It ain't a-gonna work if we truckers get priced right out...or have to raise our rates, which all the customers will complain, just adding to my stress.  I don't "do" customer complaints too well.  So, whenever someone complain, I'm not sympathetic.  However, in this case, I AM sympathetic to the customer.

I'm also worried that maybe, just maybe, my company may feel the need to do without us.  That would be really bad for my  bottomline. 

So, somehow the joker in the WH needs to be voted out and we need a businessman (or woman) to run this country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)