Sunday, December 4, 2011

Montana. Gorgeous, as always.



This state is one huge palette of color! 

Vistas that seem to go on and on, and on some more. 

Blue skies that are perfectly blue.  After all, it is "Big Sky Country".  Sort of a bluer robins' egg blue.

Cloud formations over the mountains that evoke all sorts of shapes, for the artsy minded. 

If I didn't live in OR, I'd live in Montana.  Actually, I like eastern Montana the best.  I love the western lifestyle and the ruggedness that goes hand in hand with it.  Still, you never have to look far to see the beauty of Montana!

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)