Friday, December 30, 2011

A Really, Really Sucky Day

Let count of ALL of the things that went wrong today...

First, there were the *ahem* numerous traffic laws I broke. No one seems to have gotten my truck or trailer number and turned me in. No cops have tracked me down. I do consider that a plus.

Second, had a goddammed customer who wanted to make sure we got there early, it is a holiday weekend after all, only to not have the goddammed load not ready.

Third, then said customer (I held off on using "goddammed" again, was getting a little to off course) complained because they wanted us to hurry up and tarp. They wanted to go home. I was just ACHING to tell whomever off the 41st time I heard that. But, it seems no one wanted to get close to me...guess my vibes were a little strong, eh?

Fourthly, hubby had to use their stoopid sling thingy, so he won't fall off of the load. You know, you wear a harness and if you go over the side, it stops you with a snap that will probably break your *&%^(% neck.

Fifthly, my friggin' alarm clock is going off and I don't know how to turn it off. Maybe I'll just take the batteries out.

Yeah, that kinda day...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)