Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Santa Ana Winds Are Blowing Us All Over The Place


I wish I had gotten a photo last evening, but, the winds were so high in central CA the air was solid dust!  Even though we are flatbed, the wind slapped us around for a good bit. 

I heard this morning the winds are the worst in years plus they got up to 85+ mph!  It was worse in Fonatan and Ontario, CA, which we left yesterday morning.

Wow.  Usually you don't see this types of wind unless you're in West Texas or the mid Plains. 

It was something else, alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)