Friday, January 14, 2011

The Corning, CA Petro...

I like this place, always have.  Everything is really clean but I think it's about time they ante'd up and bought new towels and washcloths.  They are getting a liiiittle thin.  But, they were nice and cool, even after the shower.  To me, nothing worse than taking a shower in a hot shower room and end up sweating while trying to get your clothes or, in my case, my makeup on.  (Yes, I go full-rigged makeup!!) 

So, I'm giving the Corning Petro 4 stars!  A thumbs up from moi!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)