Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay, Love's Scores A "1"

We stopped in to grab a shower and while I dry my hair and put my make-up on, hubby likes to step outside and smoke a ciggie. That means I'm in the shower room by myself.

So's, suddenly, I hear the lock being turned. Now, this has happened before because the shower attendent thinks the shower is empty and trying to get in to clean. Nothing nefarious going on "usually".

I yelped and the lock quit turning. After 30 seconds, it starts up again. This time I opened the door only to find myself face to face with a man who had a key in his hand. He was as surprised as I was. He stammered 'sorry' and showed me his key. Yep, same number as my shower. He hurriedly trundled on his way.

I told my hubby when he got back and then we told the fuel desk lady. She said there weren't two keys. Well, yeah, there sure is!!

I'm just damn glad I was dressed!! It could have turned out really badly for all concerned if I hadn't been!!

Oh, and yeah, the shower water was on the cool side, never really warmed up.

For all of this, I'm going with one star. This the Tucumcari, NM Love's. *sigh*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)