Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dreary Lubbock Foxtrot Texas

Just in case no one knows, I despise West Texas with all my heart!!

The reason, you ask? Let me enlighten you....

I lived there during my high school years and part of college. Met my first "husband" (term used loosely) there. The list goes on and on. I've personally never met dumber people than the denizens of Lubbock, and that does include some parts of WV. I could tell you STORIES about Lubbockites. Idjits, all of them.

Anyway, here is a pic I took of a friggin' dust storm and all the wind that blows all the time.

Soooo glad I finally got to move away and never have to go back except when there isn't anyway to get around it.

Gah!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)