Friday, January 14, 2011

Ladies, Be Pro-Active In Protecting Yourself

Just FYI, especially to the female solo driver...when you go in for a shower, check your shower room for any holes in the wall that look like there is a peeky hole for someone to watch you.

Strangely, I have found two truckstops with teensy holes under the sinks and when I looked back through them, I saw the next shower room...  Yes, I sure did. 

Once, I actually heard someone in the next shower room but didn't think anything about it till I was toweling dry my hair and happened to look under the sink.  When I was leaving, there was a guy standing at the end of the hall looking out of a window.  I'm telling you, I had to wonder.   Just had a creepy feeling.  I won't shower at either of these places again, although we have fueled there. 

So, ladies, always take a look around and if you see anything, change rooms, bitch about the hole or stuff it shut (I did on one) and/or don't go there again. 

As always, drive safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)