Monday, May 31, 2010

Seriously Annoyed At TA

We went into the restaurant tonite to eat.  I didn't want to spend much money.  I'm a cheapskate and chinch to rival the best of them.

Anywho, the waitress said they don't have a plain dinner salad.  We'd have to order the soup and salad bar for $6.99.  I didn't want the whole thing but hubby insisted.  All the waitress did was to bring our drinks.

So, I'm ticked off I 'have' to buy something I don't want (the soup) for more money than I want to spend, then...get this...hubby leaves her a tip!  All she did was bring us our drinks.  That was it.  No refill or anything.  He. Leaves. Her. A. Tip.  A tip for doing nothing??  Oh, hell, no.

Hubby did hear about it ALL the way to the truck, believe you me!!  I don't think he'll do THAT again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)