Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gotta Get An Aircard

Gonna have to spring for one of those puppies, I guess.

I am at a truckstop on MO and waiting to hop into KC to unload in the morning.  The 'net doesn't go out into the parking lot so I had to come into the truckers' lounge to use the net.  This is fine and good but there are a couple of truckers in here complaining about their employer and being loud about it.  It's okay to grouse about your employer (Lord knows I do at times) but they could be quieter, not where they can be heard in downtown KC, alright???!!

Usually, I sit in my truck but can't get a signal out there.  Right now, it sure seems worth the $60 a month for an aircard...I can barely hear myself think....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)