Sunday, May 9, 2010

Roadside Checkpoints, Coming In June

I read on one of my personal blog-thingy's that sometime around the first of June, like 7-8-9, I think, that DOT is doing the roadside checkpoints.  I may have the dates wrong but the point is, the DOT is doing this and for the driver to be prepared. 

So, have your logs in order and your big rig in good shape.  Drive safely and really pay extra attention to the road, don't bring attention to yourself.  Revenues are down all over the country and so Smokey is looking to make up the shortfall.  Don't help them out!!  My logs are in great shape and my truck is well taken care of, so I don't think I'll have any problems.  *fingers crossed* 

Personally, I think I'm going home for those days and skip the fun.   Hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)