Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flying J And Their Freakin' Internet

I don't know WHY I keep using them??   Why??  Someone please tell me!

I am connected right now and it's hard to keep the signal.  Hell, the free internet you get in rest areas and elsewhere are better signaled than this is now. 

Ustabe, Flying J had the best signal, bar none.  It always worked and worked well.  Something happened a couple of years ago and it's gone seriously downhill. I used to buy by the year, but now??  I buy by the day ONLY when there isn't another signal to be had.  Once I even got my money back from the snippy guy in their main office...who promptly blocked my other login name.  Sissy boy...  As if I couldn't make another name with a different card.  Sheesh....

I have heard that Flying J is merging with either Pilot or Loves.  I hope they do, maybe they'll get their act together and get decent signals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)