Thursday, May 27, 2010

Called 911 For Help With Tracheotomy Lady, No Kidding...

You have to read this to believe it, even then, you might not.

Last night we parked at a cardlock truckstop.  Hubby got out to go to the bathroom.  I was sitting in the driver's seat because I had backed in while hubby has spotted.  I saw something out of the corner of my eye.  When I really looked, here came this apparition in white tee-shirt, stringy hair and a shoulder bag. 

Hubby walked out to see what she wanted, we'd figured that one out (no bra), and upon gazing closer at her, it appeared she had a TRACHEOTOMY thingy in her throat!!  She was wheezing that she wanted us to call her husband, that the hospital had called a cab for her and cab driver/he'd dumped her when he found she couldn't pay!! 

I didn't know what to do.  In addition to all of this, she was drunk too!  So, I called 911 and told them to come pick her up to help her.  The deputy showed up, talked to her and put her in his car, backseat of course.  Then he took off with her to parts unknown.

I truly hope she got help and think it's awful that a hospital would dump a patient but those are times we live in.  So sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)