Friday, May 14, 2010

All My Pick-Ups Went Superbly Today, Oh Yeah....

I am ever so surprised, too!! 

Nothing went wrong, not one bit.  I found all the places on my first try.  All directions were good.  The customers were all happy people, not one crabby one in the bunch.  Traffic was good, people were actually paying attention to driving laws.  Got a great shower in a great truckstop.  Had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant.  (Here's one you won't believe...)  People actually smiled at us and spoke nicely...I know, I know...we're in a parallel universe. 

Wonder when I'm going to pay for all this, huh??  Makes me very suspicious!  Still, all in all, a very good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)