Thursday, May 12, 2011

TA Has The Best Showers But A Waitress Who Needs Another Job

I just lurve those big ol' shower head that put out lots of water. No wimpy little stream like Flying J's...but nice volumn of water and plenty of force behind it.

Just pure heaven when you're hot and tired and want to get clean.

The only downside was the waitress in their restaurant wasn't too good and was more interested in talking to friends than policing her tables. I didn't want to leave a tip but hubby prevailed and left a dollar or two. Gah!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)