Monday, May 9, 2011

Reason #1,289,673 Why Us Truckers Are So Feckin' Grouchy

It all started just as I was pulling out of a rest area and moving slowly. I don't think I was out of first gear even. Inchin' along.

Then a fat-ass (looked like) late 60 year old dimwit male steps off the curb right smack dab in front of me. He looked right at me and kept walking across...wasn't going to stop. Hells bells! Didn't I KNOW he was important and the First Law of Physics (look it up, I'm in no mood to tell you) don't apply to HIM????

Did I mention that I'm at 75K+ pounds and he was a weasley 250??

Yes, I stopped for the idiot. The downside would've been too great for me.

Then, I went down the road a bit and stopped at a truckstop. The frontage road turns off and then you have about 1/5th of a mile to turn into the entrance.

So's, I turned off and happened to look into my rear view and there was a car right beside me going the wrong way till we got to the entrance. The frontage road is two way mind you....dumbass...

Anyway, being the pro driver I am, I slowed to let him on by and get off the road.

But I was so annoyed at two dumasses in the space of 15 minutes I blurted out to the girl behind the fuel desk about dumasses and it's a good thing I'm a professional driver and saved his ass.

The guy was standing right behind me....hehehehehe!!

Loves it!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)