Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Country Is In Serious Trouble....

On one of my horse boards we have and Off Topic Day. That means that we can talk about anything at all, not just horse stuff.

Welp, someone stated a thread about "United" States.

I'm telling you, I had no idea we had so many pointy headed nimrods on that board. One guy/gal pointed out to my post (of course it was MINE) that they were working in and Ivy Tower and tried to rebut my post.

Talk about someone who NEEDS to get out and about with us great unwashed!! At first, I thought it was funny or a spoof, but when I reread and thought about it, you better hope and pray (and vote) that these types of knotheads don't have control of this country for one minute longer than needs be!!

I have traveled most of the way around the world plus being a truck driver and talking to all sorts of people and, honestly, I have a more realistic view of our country than the aforementioned pointy headed nimrod.

I am still in amazement. That part has been closed for now but the mods periodically throw it open to let people ramble on. You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there to "talk" to them again and, I'm sure, get some real gems that I'll be sure to share here!!

Stay tuned!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)