Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Tattooed Bitch Of The Flying J

Oh, yeah....that broad is someone who I think needs to find a new mode of financial means. 

I stopped in at Flying J, had to tinkle (more info than you wanted to know??) and grab something to munch on.  I was looking in the case and Tattoo Lady came up and curtly asked me what I'd like.  I asked about the breakfast burritos.  She turned a couple over but I couldn't see the ingredients so asked if one was sausage.  Now, you know, talking over the glass case is hard enough but when you've been outside and slightly stuffed in the ears, you don't hear so good.

She picked up one and said something along the lines of "yeah, this IS a sausage".  Something about that just fluffed my feathers, y'know??  Then I wanted something else and she was curt again.   I don't know if you know anything about micro-expressions (read The Body Language Book, very interesting!) but something must have happened on my face because she stopped short and softened a bit.

Later, after getting what I wanted, while she was ringing up my purchase, I noticed all the tats on her arms.  Okay, I'm good with that, you want to deface your bod with all sorts of ink that will fade and slide in your old age, you go for it.  However, when you're working behind a counter at Flying J or Walmart or Kohl's, you better remember WHO is Profit and WHO is overhead!! 

Am I clear on this?? 

Maybe I'll never see her again....sheesh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)