Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Top Cities With The Worst Drivers

This is reprinted from a horse board I'm on.  I wrote it on the Off Topic Day.  Enjoy...and you know it's true...

1. Miami, FL Cubans are the nicest people but can't drive for shat. They honk horns when you stop at a red light, go on a green light, turn right, turn left, etc. But talk about good food! Yum!!

2. Fort Worth, TX Think they are the hottest thing around and how dare you impede THEM! Don't you KNOW who they ARE?? Hmmm??

3. Seattle, WA Too much coffee in their systems and need a potty break

4. Right outside Washington DC. They are running the country, get outta the way!!

5. Boston, MA Hey, the left hand shoulder is for passing, isn't it??

6. Boise, ID Yes, Boise. Starting to get popular with 'city folk' and so who cares if we speed??

7. St. Louis, MO and Cincinatti, OH and Indianapolis, IN (a three-fer) "But I want to move over THREE lanes without my blinker and you better watch out for me!!

8. Los Angeles, CA Actually, not too bad most of the time. The drivers there seem to understand that a big rig needs to move over and to give way. But there are the ones who still don't get it and are just asking to get smooshed.

9. Between Santa Fe, NM and Albuquerque, NM A speed way. Earnhardt would have trouble keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)