Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Have A Lot Of New Pictures

and will post them asap. 

Right now, the Photoshop Elements is organizing them and I'm not taking the chance of something going wrong by trying to post pictures. 

It's funny, but I was backing up my pics/vids and didn't realize how MANY pics/vids I have!!  Tonight, I uploaded about 550 or so!!  That wasn't even all of them!!  I may have to leave the laptop on all night to finish the job.

Anyway, now that the holidays are over, I'll get back into the swing of things.  Oh, yeah, I'm taking the rest of the week off from work so it'll be my blogger-droid that will do the posting.  But after the first of the year, I'm back at it. 

Happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)