Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hunh...Wanted To Learn More About Photography And...

I joined a photo- forum that said it was a friendly place. 

I did get some friendly responses from the basic "howdy, I'm so-and-so and take a look at my pics" but when I posted some real questions about flashes and SD cards, I got a response from a dipsh*t who said I was spamming. 

Normally, I have a pretty thick skin but this bothered me.  I told him he's on my ignore list if there is one. 

I guess I'll go back to just reading and figgering it out on my own and enjoy at my own pace. 

Whatev...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)