Thursday, December 30, 2010

Decided To Give Up On That Particular Photo- Board

I thought about it for a whopping three minutes or less and decided it was a bad fit for me.  So, I logged off and will strike off on my own.  I mean, what's the 'net for if not to find what you want and feel comfy with??

There is some good info in the stickies and I appreciate that and read them.  Learned something too from the stickies, just not much from the board.  I had a whole four or so posts on the regular board, not counting the introduction part. 

Kinda strange, I'm on a couple of well-known and respected horse boards and even though people are brutally blunt, we give them the benefit of the doubt about silly questions until we get an idea if they are on the up and up...but after two whole posts??  Wow...

So, I wanted to improve my pics for my readers and to do something good for myself but I guess you'll just have to put up with my ammy pics and weird colors and funny lighting.  Deal?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)