Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's With Dumping The Dogs?


In the last week, I've come across quite a few abandoned dogs. I'm annoyed that folks just dump these precious pups! Five abandoned puppies in Scottsdale...a cute little Maltese dogs in Salina, UT...two thinner than thin cowdogs at a "cattle operation". WHAT is WITH people?? Feed the damn dogs or take them to the vet to be put to sleep! It is NOT that hard to figure out! Do not just dump them and think someone will scoop them and they will have rainbows and snacks forever! Us truckdrivers have all the dogs we can take care of (or what our companies allow) so the only thing I can do is to call animal control...where they will most likely be put to sleep anyway. At least they won't have to suffer more. Think before you dump a dog!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)