Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Really, Really OT, But Good!! (NSFW And Adult Content)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMoYCPDwQ40&feature=player_embedded

The story I heard was that nekkid guy was going in a costume class but the judge wouldn't let him wear the desired costume.  So, nekkid guy asks if he can ride in his birthday suit, the judge thought he was joking and said "sure, sure".  Hence, we get this vid.  Let me tell you, this guy can RIDE.  He sticks like glue!  I thought it was pretty funny he's wearing a hunt cap but no other, erm, 'protection'. 

I'm a horse luvver and that horse is one star of a horse! 

Also, your eyes won't burn out of your head, nor will you have nightmares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)