Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wild Woman Of The Laundromat

This happened a couple of weeks ago but I remember it like it was yesterday... We had some laundry and took the bag inside the truck stop. A (questionable) lady had all the washers tied up. OK, we can wait. No, she was the Goddess protector of the laundromat. I felt kind of uncomfy when I glanced at her, THEN I noticed her eyebrows were tattooed on. Honestly, with her intent stare, she vaguely resembled an owl. She was "protecting" her territory/nest or some weird thing! Her talons were out and her wings were spread! By cracky, no way were we 'taking' a washer from her. After I thought about her and the situ, I now think it was funny. Really, I couldn't make this up!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)