Monday, September 20, 2010

Does It Seem Like There Are Fewer Trucks On The Road?

Just seems that way. In the truck stops I can find a parking space with little trouble now. On the weekends, shoot, you have a real choice of spaces. However, those freakin' refers will still seek me out to park beside...but that's another post. Maybe drivers are retiring and the younger set doesn't want to drive OTR. A driver told us today that when he used to manage a shipping company, yong drivers wanted to start at $20/hour and quit work at 5 o'clock. We know it doesn' work thataway. The way we are looking at it is, the fewer drivers, the more loads for us!! Just wanted to note something...I can't seem to make paragraphs on my phone thingy so until I figger that out, it's gonna look like a lot of words lumped together. Sorry!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)