Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Got Hit On At A MT Rest Area

I can be kind of dense when it comes to things like this? Here is the scene... I was in the restroom and a female went into the next stall. I thought it was odd that of all the empty stalls, she picked the one next to mine. Then she kind of stuck her foot under the divider, awfully close to my foot. I pulled my foot back for no particular reason, just reflex. Then I went out to wash my hands and she came right out and got really close to my shoulder to get some soap. Now I'm really annoyed and left post haste. After telling hubby, I realized what was afoot. Still, after thinking about, this whole scene was pretty funny.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)