Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Is It With Minneapolis??

The last few years I've been tootling through this city, they are working on some part of the road and I have to go here, go there, stop, detour and so forth.

Matter of fact, just a few hours before the I-35 bridge fell a few years ago, I actually went by it!! 

This city's detours are just different from other under-construction city's.  Minneapolis doesn't just slow you down, you have to read many, many signs (and keep up with all the info) and then all the turning onto detours and so on, you better keep your map handy so at least you stay pointed in the right direction! 

Other than that, we have some great customers in this city and I don't have a problem with going there.  Just the detours and construction...blah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)