Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why Does It Seem That Dock Loaders Are Personality Impaired??

Or even personality challenged??

Today, we loaded at a place and I was in line, waiting our turn.  A guy came barreling up to the truck and said "Which one??".

Say what??  Who the hell are YOU anyway??

Turns out he was the dock muckety-muck and thought he was pretty damn special!!

Not in my book, sport.  It takes more than you have to rate that in my world.  Hubbys said he was pretty crabby when he went in to sign in.  Geez. 

I could tell you stories about all the dock folks who just gripe at you the minute you walk in, you don't even have to say a word!  It would bore you (well, maybe not...) but I only have a little time on the 'net tonite so those stories will have to wait, but give me time, I'll get to them. 

Actually, there is one pretty funny story that just can't wait...  A nitwit at UPS in an eastern city barked the directions at me when I called, then he abruptly hung up.  I don't write that fast and hear even slower so I called him back and pretended that the cell phone had died and needed directions again.  He barked the directions a little slower but still too fast for me.  So, I called back again, got the directions first (I'm not stoopid there) and then said that maybe he should look for another job, you know, one he'd be happy at as it seemed he wasn't very happy with his current job. 

For some reason, he hung up on me again....I'm not sure 'why'...  hehehe... 

Don't even jick with a former military, truck driving cowgirl.  He was schooled and learned his lesson.  Never had trouble with him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)