Friday, June 4, 2010

Hubby Is A Lousy Navigator

Today, I'm trying to drive through Los Angeles basin and hubby says "Oh, it's about exit 8." 

Okays...so I drive and drive and drive my little fingers to the bone.  Welp, we get to exit 8 and it's not the road we wanted.  "What the...??" muses hubby, while he is looking like mad at our mapbook. 

THEN, (are you ready??) he 'notices' that his finger was over the CORRECT road and I'd ONLY driven a whopping 30 miles (THIRTY miles) out of our way, which is out of route type stuff.  I had to do a u-turn (not really, had to take the wrong exit, go over the bridge and down the other side, metered to boot...) and drive ALL the way BACK to the correct road. 

Yup, that's right, he was looking at the wrong road the whole time...did I mention this was in LOS FREAKIN' ANGELES??  You know how hard it is to drive in this city and hubby fouls it up by looking at the wrong road.

I'm tellin' ya, it's a DAMN good thing I'm in love with the lout.  He's wonderful and mine forever!! 

PS.  Guaran-damn-tee you, he'll NEVER make that mistake again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)