Friday, October 21, 2011

Think ThatKs A Female Flatbedder??

Well, you'd be right!

I saw her the other day at Pilot on Rd. 8, just north of Sacramento, in the godforsaken state of California. I have seen her before in Washington state, tried to get a picture but couldn't.

Anywho, she has roses all over her tractor and trailer.

It's not every day that you see something different from the blacks and dark grey tarps. Glad to see another female flatbedder out there. The fat she can tarp is a big winner with me. I don't like heights so I'll bask in her reflected glory of a pink tarped load(s).

Maybe someday I'll get to talk to her and will report it here!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)