Monday, October 17, 2011

Hubby Thought I'd Been Kidnapped!! (He's So Wonderful!)

We were in Ontario, CA, last night and parked at the TA. Normally, we park on a certain row. It's easy to get into and out of certain spots. But, yesterday, we had to park one row over.

No problem, you'd think...

Well, after eating in the restaurant (whose food wasn't up to par for some reason, but that's another story), I went on out to the truck, while hubby stayed behind to yap with other drivers.

So...I'm out in the truck...and no hubby....and no hubby...and no hubby. I'm getting pretty antsy.

I had already changed into my jammies but started to change back, was going to look for my beloved hubby!!

Right about that time, I saw his black western hat (yes, black felt hat, even in summer...) come around the hood of my truck. He got in and told me his story!

He had forgotten we'd parked a row over and had been walking around, looking for the rig. Then he started to get the feeling I'd been kidnapped and then he really couldn't think straight!! It does happen, kidnappings, I mean. There have been cases of female drivers being forced to go with an abductor and that is what hubby was thinking!!

Finally, he walked around the edge of the row and saw our rig! Whew!! He was soooo relieved!! Me, too!

After all the tension, we had a tentative laugh about it. It's funny but not. It could have been something bad, but wasn't.

It really made us feel how much we care for each other and what would life be like without the other?? I don't even want to think about it. Just very scary but ended well.

Next time I'll pin a transponder to his shirt!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)