Thursday, October 20, 2011

Occupy Marin County...*Snorkalicious!*

Honestly, these Occupy people are getting so silly!!

I had to deliver a partial load in Marin County day before yesterday.  Now, if you don't know, Marin County, CA, is a swanky, rich part of the world.  I'm thinking it's pretty liberal, but I won't hold that against them! 

Anywho, to get to my drop, I had to drive through some of the windiest roads you could imagine.  Then, right by the Marina, there is this one lone guy, holding a sign about "Occupy Marin County". 

I mean it, I snorked out loud and had a laugh.  I looked straight at him.  He looked at me but not straight on.  Actually, I thought he was kind of embarrassed to be there.  I mean, ONE person??  Boy, howdy, that is some movement, eh??

The other drivers were ignoring him, too.  I guess he gave up and went home to his sushi and trust fund because when I came back through, he was gone.  Nary a sign (pun intended) of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)