Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back In The Shop With A/C Problems

See, this is the problem with trucking.  Everything goes great for a while and then, BAM!, everything goes to hell in a handbasket. 

We were here on Monday, went on to Ft. Worth, unloaded, reloaded and got back here to Amarillo.

Then hubby noticed a leak while we were getting a PM on the truck.  The rebuilt a/c line was leaking.  So, we drove back to KW.

Found out, it's under warranty.  That's good.  Found out since KW didn't rebuild the line, we can't go on and let another KW deal with it in the future.  It has to be HERE. 

So, here we sit. 

Then, hubby came in a little bit ago and said they put too much coolant-stuff in the compressor and it blew up.  Hubby and the KW manager had a little exchange of words....

I don't know where we are on this.  We can go for months and nothing happens and then it all happens at once.  So freakin' disappointing, y'know?? 

Really asking myself if I want to be a truck driver right 'bout now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)