Thursday, October 20, 2011

FFE Fires Dallas Truck Drivers....

*I may not have all the correct info, please double check my info.*

I saw this on my FB page a day or so ago.  FFE fired all their Dallas drivers and someone was trying to help them by finding rides home.  People really stepped up to the plate and offered rides. 

Anyway, if I remember right, FFE is having some sort of problem and this is the result.  Someone posted on FB that she hoped they weren't going to do an Arrow thing and flat fold up shop, leaving everyone high and dry.

Times are getting tough and trucking companies have to do what they have to do to stay in business.  But it seems rather mean and petty for the manager (I think) to walk about the yard and handing out pink slips to whomever.  They certainly could have handled THAT better.  Shame on FFE for doing it this way. 

Anyway, if I hear/read anything else, I'll post here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)