Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sounds Like IL Is Trying To Help The Trucker

http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/news-detail.asp?news_id=74416

I hope this link works. Anywho, IL is putting out a brochure showing the best routes for truckers. Because most GPS are for 4 wheelers and can get a big rigger in trouble, *ask me how I know*, unless there is some hidden bug in the brochures, this sounds purty good to me.

BTW, I have a GPS and don't use the damn thing. It's on the shelf and that's where it will stay.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)