Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inverter Went On Fritz, NO Coffee!! Noooooo!!

Yep, just about the worst thing that could happen to a trucker is to lose the coffee machine. Since the coffee maker is powered by the inverter (besides powering the micro, my laptop, etc.), it is an absolute catastrophe when the sucker goes south.

Alas, inverters only last a year and almost to the day, it lost its' mojo. *sigh*

We stopped in at Petro but they wanted a king's ransom for it, even using out points. So, we went on. Then we stopped at Mittens Truckstop and found the same one for $50 less!! Yahooo!!

Now, hubby has to put the thing in. We bought coffee this AM that was supposed to be Kona, but I'm the Queen of England if that was Kona. Wasn't a nice thing to do to us truckers, BTW.

Anywho, soonest we'll have coofee brewing in the cab!! Soooo glad!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)