Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have To Make This A Quick Post!!

I'm almost out of time from TA!!

Yikes!!

Anyway, I'm trying to set up a Twitter account just for Lost Adventures in Trucking.  I got in too big a hurry and messed something up, so, of course, it doesn't work.  I'll redo it the next time I'm on the laptop. 

Also, I thought of a Facebook page for this blog too.  My personal blog has too much personal things on it, so, a LAIT FB page would be perfect. 

Hang in with me, you guys all know I'm computer challenged, but I will get it done!!  I am tenacious, if nothing else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)