Monday, August 29, 2011

Just Paid $5.39 For A Sandwich At TA. Never Again!!

The backstory first...we got loaded and then stopped in at the TA in Troutdale. Had to have my daily Pepsi and hubby needed his Kona Coffee.

Now, the story (and gripe)....I grabbed a couple of the fancy sandwiches out o9f the case. Usually, in most places, they are priced something lik 2/$5.00. Grabbed some dark chocolate to boot, headed to the checkout.

My total came to a bit over $16. Really, I didn't think much of it, so used to high prices in 'stops.

Then, I got to thinking about it and dug out the receipt, which had found the trash. Looked up the prices....really, I shouldn't have...

"$5.39 for a SANDWICH!!"

I mean, by its' lonesome. No chips or pickles, no nuthin'. All by itself.

Let me make this clear, from now on, no way in hell will I buy another sandwich from TA for this much money.

...and then the 'stops wonder why we go to Wmart and similar to buy our food.

So. Totally. Annoyed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)