Thursday, August 25, 2011

It Helps To Turn Off Heater Hose When You Need A/C Desperately

Here's how this went down...we are on a strict regime with our adorable KW. No more than 12,000 miles between oil changes.

So, everyone know, I'm sure, how feckin' hot it's been this summer. Our A/C hasn't been keeping up one whit. We thought it was just THAT hot, know what I mean?

So's we are in Rapid City and took her to the Boss Shop. After doing his stuff under the hood, the guy came up to me and said we'd be a WHOLE lot cooler now, now that he'd turned off the heater hose thingy.

Well, duh, no wonder! It's almost like night 'n day with the cool. Almost freezing me out right this very minute!

There is a lesson to be learned in here sum'eres. I'm sure there is....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)