Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Is A Squared Up Load

I've been thinking that maybe I should give out more practical flatbedding trucking info. So, the above pic is of my current load. We use two ropes to secure the tarp(s). That way, we don't have billowing, if any at all. The sides stay nice and flat and we have an unobstructed rear view. The back tarp goes on first and then the front tarp goes on. Plenty of bungees and we're good to go. We do overdo on tarping but in all our years of flatbedding, we've only had ONE load that got a little bit wet. The customer didn't even make a complaint, it was an honest boo-boo. So, even though it takes 20 minutes longer, it pays off in spades!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)