Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is This What Western Boots Have Come To??

*That sound you hear is my crying*

I wanted some new western boots (like I don't have a bunch already) and my cousin and I went to one of the world's most well-known western stores.

THIS is what we found...

Gag me with a spoon!

What in hell is the squared toe?? I know it's been the fashion for about five years but let's all hope it dies a quick death soonest.

Actually, I can live with the zebra stripes but hell NO when you put zebra and western together!!

Gah!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)